Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster award Roma. I get such a kick out of your blog. Some times it takes me a few minutes to know”who” is talking when the animals are doing it for you. But I love it.
Roma’s questions are as follows
1) What are you creating right now? I am making a baby blanket for my sister who just had her first daughter at 36. I wanted something that would be heirloom quality so it is taking longer than most.
2) Who is your greatest inspiration? My mother-in-law
3) Where were you born? Miami, Florida
4) What can you see from your sitting room window, show a photo if possible? A pear tree that is a place for the birds to enjoy the fruit since we don’t pick it
5) What time did you go to bed last night ? Same as most nights 9 Pm
6) why do you blog? To share what I am working on, to connect with other crafters, as another outlet of creativity
7) Do your family read every post? my family doesn’t read my blog for whatever reason
8) What are you going to buy next time you treat yourself? some clothing with purple in it I have been dreaming about purple lately to go with my gray hair
9) What is your favourite cake? pineapple upside down cake
10) What would be your ideal job? Living out of a motor home and moving as the seasons took me, selling my crochet and whatever I am working on as I go
11) What is your first childhood memory? Not really sure
I am nominating these shops which truthfully I found while looking for new blogs to follow. If you would like to participate just answer the following questions and pass it on.
http://prettywit.blogspot.com/ They have an Etsy shop but their blog is really where it is at for me
http://www.rathercrafty.co.nz/ Her art calls me
http://japonesecrochet.canalblog.com/ the blog speaks for itself
http://www.justbeingjudy.blogspot.com/ a variety of art
http://preemiehats.blogspot.com/ she makes preemie items which I love
Now questions for you
1.What is the one place you would most like to visit?
2. What is your “go to” for inspiration, books, art, what?
3.What do you do for relaxation?
4. Have you read any books or taken any courses to help you become better at blogging?
5. If you could dine with a famous person, either dead or alive, who would it be, and why?
6. What is a catch phrase you live by?
7. What is your favorite thing to create?
8. What is your favorite candy?
9. What pets do you have?
10. What is your favorite art medium?